1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via peachringslushie)
I went through denial, anger, bargaining and depression so now I’m back to full-blown denial
There is only one hell… the one we live in now.
Two Door Cinema Club // What You Know
In a few weeks I will get time
To realise it’s right before my eyes
And I can take it if it’s what I want to do
ben c meme • six characteres [5/6]: Alan Turing (The Imitation Game)
"I’m just a mathematician."
will you still love me when i’m no longer young and
My mom: Be honest. How hard did u hit that blunt
The 2004 Sydney Peace Prize lecture delivered by Arundhati Roy, at the Seymour Theatre Centre, University of Sydney. (via lehaaz)
the best part of the hunger games is when prim gets called and katniss is screaming about it NOT MY SISTER and then peeta gets called and he has like 50 brothers and they’re all just like sucks dude…